Block Party Snack Mix with Mom’s Best Cereals Honey Nut Toasty O’s®
Enjoy this easy recipe from Mom’s Best Cereals for your next block party!
- 2 cups Mom’s Best Cereals Honey Nut Toasty O’s
- 2 cups crispy corn squares cereal
- 2 cups crispy rice squares cereal
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- 1/2 cup pecan halves (optional)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 250°.
In a large bowl, combine cereals, pretzels and pecans, if desired. In a small microwaveable bowl, combine the butter and maples syrup. Cover and microwave on high for 45 degrees or until the butter is melted. Stir in the vanilla. Pour over the cereal mixture and toss to coat. Transfer the mixture to a baking pan coated in cooking spray and bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container.